Friday, June 6, 2008

Today's etc.

Today's word for thought is goals. I know what that means. It means I need to turn in all my application materials for my MLS program. No more procrastinating. It will be done by Monday morning! Number of the day is 128.

A great list of songs for a morining bike ride. It was also bagel day! Somehow, knowing there is a bagel on Friday gets me out of bed in the morning.

  • Numb Linkin Park
  • I Saw a Man and He Danced With His Wife Cher
  • Exodus Bob Marley
  • Spirits In the Material World Police
  • Cheeseburger in Paradise Jimmy Buffett
  • Age of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In Fifth Dimension
  • Fame Irene Cara
  • Wide Open Spaces Dixie Chicks
  • With or Without You U2
  • White Wing Dove Stevie Nicks
  • Blinded by the Light Mannfred Mann


    An exceptional dinner last night. We had Morrocan spiced pork chops with salad (lemony dressing) and grilled green beans with lemon aoli. Perfect blend of flavors.

No comments: