Friday, June 27, 2008

Weeks go by...

There have been many transportation issues this month. I have crashed my car and need to get a new one, I have had a flat tire on my bicycle, and it has been hot! hot! hot! I have been able to return to my bike riding habits, though. I have also learned to use my new cell phone as an MP3 player so I have been transferring all my music to my phone. I am almost done and I can start buying new music.

Today's favorites were:
  • Lady Marmalade by LaBelle
  • No Woman No Cry by Bob Marley
  • Bad for Me by Danielle Peck
  • Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

Today was also bagel day! This is the day I reward myself for getting up early all week. I stop at the bagel cafe for a bagel with smoked salmon schmear, a coffee and large OJ. It's the little things that often get me out of bed -- breakfast, lunch dinner and what am I going to read today.

No comments: