Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today's ...

Today was quite warm -- noticeable difference from the past week. Spring is over. Saw some wildlife on my bicycle ride through the desert -- roadrunner, a couple of bunnies, a ground squirrel and of course, quail! I love riding through the desert washes.



Music today had some of my all time favorite bicycle riding songs:


  • Free Bird Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Like a Prayer Madonna
  • In My Place Coldplay
  • Gimme Some Lovin' Spencer Davis Group
  • Danger Eric Clapton and J. J. Cale
  • Clocks Coldplay
  • Break My Stride Wilder Matthew
  • The Hardest Part Coldplay
  • These Dreams Jim Croce
  • Somebody Told Me The Killers
  • Roxanne Police
  • Not Ready to Make Nice Dixie Chicks
  • Jungle Strut James Taylor Quartet
  • In the End Linkin Park

Wow! What a lot of Coldplay today! Today's number is 128.5 and the word of the day is: Strength (again!) I wonder why -- because I have it or need it? and is it physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or all of the above?

No comments: